Zero Tolerance Policy
Xpress follows a Zero-Tolerance Policy regarding the unlawful abuse of alcohol, and drugs (prescription & non-prescription) while driving or performing the tasks of transporting our passengers. All drivers for our company who are proven to be under the influence of any of the aforementioned substances will be subject to disciplinary action & termination.
If you suspect your driver is/was under the influence, please call our offices at 1.888.476.4811 and report it immediately.
We promise to provide a safe and reliable transportation service in company vehicles that are clean, in good mechanical order and professionally driven for the comfort and convenience of our passengers.
To ensure that we continually live up to this promise, we follow the Xpress 7-Point Process:
- Utilize a driver screening program
- Train our drivers thoroughly
- Adhere to a regularly scheduled, written vehicle maintenance program
- Ensure that company vehicles are washed, cleaned and inspected on a regular basis.
- Equip each company vehicle with 2-way communication.
- Meet/exceed local, state and industry insurance requirements
- Registered with the Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT).