At Xpress, our clients and passengers are the heart of our company. We believe that with a focus on meeting the needs of our clients and implementing strong and sustainable business practices, including a strong driver training program and the ability to offer needs based solutions, we will be able to continue to provide a much needed service to Metro Detroit.
In 2003, we decided to meet a need. That need was for a more reliable and dependable transportation service. Since its inception, Xpress has formed a reputation, among its clients, for being the most trustworthy transportation company in Southeastern Michigan. From the beginning, we became more than just a resource, but trusted partners to our clients and surrounding community. We have been committed to service for nearly a decade and will continue to focus our attention on sustaining this valuable solution for those with mobility challenges.
Xpress aims to offer mobility services that extend beyond simply chauffeured transportation. Xpress will be a resource for providing unique solutions for your paratransit needs. This means that we will continue to be innovative in our approach to providing transportation services to our clients. Whatever the need, Xpress will find a solution.
We promise to provide a safe and reliable transportation service in company vehicles that are clean, in good mechanical order and professionally driven for the comfort and convenience of our passengers.
To ensure that we continually live up to this promise, we follow the Xpress 7-Point Process:
- Utilize a driver screening program
- Train our drivers thoroughly
- Adhere to a regularly scheduled, written vehicle maintenance program
- Ensure that company vehicles are washed, cleaned and inspected on a regular basis.
- Equip each company vehicle with 2-way communication.
- Meet/exceed local, state and industry insurance requirements
- Registered with the Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT).